Stallholder Information and Applications
Australia Day festivities will once again take place in the historic village of Berrima on Friday, 26 January 2024.
As part of the day’s events, the annual Citizenship Ceremony and 2024 Citizen and Young Citizen of Year Awards will feature. To compliment the ceremony and to add a ‘festive feel’ the traditional Australia Day market will once again return to Market Park. There will be children’s entertainment, live music and of course, the street parade at midday!
Successful stall operators will be provided with a marked site. Stallholders will be required to supply all the equipment for the stall, including a marquee (pop-up/temporary structure is optional) tables, chairs, display racks etc.
COST: There are NO site fees to participate.
Applications are now open and close on Tuesday 12 December. Please use the form below to submit your application.
Before submitting the form, please note the following requirements for operating on the day:
- Site bump-in is from 7.00am on Friday, 26 January 2024 to 9.00am. Trading commences at 9.00am through to 3.00pm.
- There is no electricity supply is available. Food stall operators will need to provide their own power supply.
- Event parking is not provided for stall operators.
- This is an outdoor event, please consider all weather conditions in planning for the day.
- A copy of your Public Liability Insurance certificate of currency must be attached to the submission for the application to proceed (minimum $20 million).