Hello Bowral, it's time to have a say on the future of your town centre!
We have been working with the community to create a Master Plan for the Bowral Town Centre. The Draft Master Plan is a holistic place-based plan that will provide a clear strategic direction for the Town Centre and ensure that the vision is reflective of the unique identity, function and rich character of Bowral.
The Draft Master Plan is on exhibition for eight (8) weeks from Monday, 22nd January to Sunday 17th March 2024 and there are a number of ways for you to get involved!
Now is the time to participate!
You can participate in shaping Bowral Town Centre's future by helping us now through participating in any of the below options.
- View a copy of the Draft Master Plan and Supporting Evidence Report online via the Document Library (right panel of this page) or read through one of the physical copies available at the Civic Centre, Bowral Library, Moss Vale Library, Mittagong Library and the WSC Mobile Library.
- Share your feedback via a short online survey or make a comment through the ‘Share Your Thoughts’ activity. .
- Drop a pin and a comment on the interactive map below.
- Pop into the Bowral Markets on Saturday 10th February 2024 to ask any questions or share your insights with the Strategic Outcomes team.
- Join us at a drop-in session on Thursday 15th February 2024 at the Henrietta Rose Room (16-24 Bendooley St, Bowral NSW 2576) to share your thoughts through a self-paced activity, so stop by anytime between 5:30pm-7:30pm.
- If you would like to provide any additional written submissions, please forward them onto the Strategic Outcomes team via Strategic.Outcomes@wsc.nsw.gov.au.
Note: All information will be recorded and some private details such as your name (first initial and surname) and locality may be shared publicly in the report to Council addressing submissions received. A copy of your submission (with sensitive personal details redacted) will be attached to the report to Council on the consultations undertaken for this project.